a Sunday morning in Seminyak beach
Tag Archives: beach
Sunset On Sixth
A rooftop hang out, nice breeze and sea view from the highest level of seminyak beach. Nestled on 6th floor of Anantara Hotel Jl Caplak Tanduk/Jl Dyana Pura
“Complimentary to my lovely cousin mba Endah ProboRINI”
You will sit right on the sand with candle light, romantic. With the view of plane landing, looks like they land on the water. But the most important is fresh and tasty seafoods.
Turn on small road next to Intercontinental Hotel. There are view choice:
– Teba restaurant 0361 708676 / 08123807922
– Bakti Cafe Mekar sari. Packages (foods+drinks+fruits) Rp.50k-220k available
– My favorite is Manega Café. 0361 705888 / 08123933539
– Hit the BEACH first in the afternoon. A surfer paradise, like a surfer village with lots of warung and ‘cek ombak’ (wave check) spot. Go down on the step stairs and you will find a white sandy beach trapped by the rocks, feels like Leonardo De Caprio on The Beach movie 🙂
– When you tanned enough go visit ULUWATU TEMPLE. Pay respect by wearing something decent or borrow a saroong on the entrance. Hold on tight for your things, the monkey is very often took it from visitors (glasses, camera, hp, bright colored things). Serious, no joke about it.
– Then right before sunset 18.00, pay Rp. 70k entrance fee for FIRE (monkey) KECAK DANCE. Surprisingly unique dance, fire, open aired teather with view of the temple and sunset by the cliff went down the sea. Info 0361 709976 / 08123990063