A Japanese owned restaurant with unique-formed-bamboo building, eye-refreshing rice field view and neat Japanese garden.
The foods are just ok.
The ambiance, the building and the view are INSPIRING.
A nice place to spend a chill Sunday afternoon.
Jl Kayu Putih, batu belig on the way to canggu. Ph 0361-8475614
From Jl petitenget turn left to Jl batu belig. Go straight up until end of the road you will find three section. Turn right (if you turn left you will go to batu belig beach/bali sani hotel). On next 500 meter before canggu club you will not miss this unique eye catching bamboo building.
“The art of Getting Lost”
CURRENTLY HAS BEEN TRANSFORMED INTO LA FORCA, a mexican food restaurant
1. Maya Ubud Resort & Spa (Jl. Gunung Sari Peliatan Ubud, Indonesia, 80571)
2. COMO Shambhala Estate (Banjar Begawan, Desa Melinggih Kelod, Payangan, Gianyar, Ubud, Indonesia, 80571)
3. Alila Villas Uluwatu (Jl Belimbing Sari Banjar Tambiyak, Desa Pecatu Bali, Indonesia, 80364)
4. Ubud Hanging Gardens (Desa Buahan, Payangan Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia, 80571)
5. Four Seasons Resort Sayan Bali (Sayan, Gianyar, Ubud, Bali, 80571)
Full details and picture, click:
When you feel romantic, go to Alila villa to spend romantic and luxury feeling with a hypnotize sunset over the ocean on top of the cliff with infinity pool and unique architecture villa. Sip their mocktails.
From Kuta area go to uluwatu way, after passing huge Pecatu residence gate watch out for black signage of Alila Villa on your left hand side.
Mocktail starts Rp 160k
Alila Villas Uluwatu
Jl Belimbing Sari
Banjar Tambiyak, Desa Pecatu
P : +62 361 848 2166
“Refferer Indri mama Uma, dedicated to @HendraPurjaka”
A romantic place, especially during the night. Eating in floating ‘gubug’ hut over a big fish pond with nice bamboo ambiance and sounds of water drops.
As a branch of original place in Yogyakarta and Depok.
Even though I’m a big fan of shrimp and they are famous for their shrimps, but I would not recommend shrimp.
But you have to try Gurame Bumbu Cobek (spicy carp fish on mortar). Or other sundanesse meal like sayur asem, karedok, ikan asin jambal, kelapa muda jeruk etc
Rp 120k-200k for two
Jl Nakula 2 (Jl Marga Puri Ayu) no 88
Phone 0361 8822000 / 08123782000
To get into this unique simple place, you have to put some efforts. Like the saying, no pain no gain.
From Batu Belig beach (Grand Bali Sani Hotel) walk (on foot) to your right side on the beach. In about 500 meters you will find a hanging wooden bridge ‘jembatan goyang’ over a tiny river. A small version of fear factor.
Or actually you can go by car/motorcycle from batu belig road turn right on small street on the way to Canggu till you find the small sign of this warung on bellow address. But hey, no fun doing the ordinary way.
Warung Agung Kayu Putih
Phone 03617472300 Jl pura kayu putih, batu belig.
Enjoy a sunny afternoon here till sundown. A different feel of Bali, a less crowded feel.
hanging wood bridge enterance
“Found as a result of the art of get lost in purpose ‘menyasarkan diri’ during my early days in Bali”
Ever imagine wake up in morning dew with calm lake and blue greenish mountain view and you sipping on your hot coffee/tea.
Lombok house shaped rooms with swimming pool.
You may dine in their floating restaurant with same nice view
Phone 0366 51627
Bodag Maliah / Sari Organic, Jl subak sok wayah 0361972087/7801839
taken from an old post on my facebook:
Bali amazed me. Today my friend and his little family took me to a restaurant out of no where in the middle on the rice field, a real rice field not like the one in bebek bengil, we had to walk 20min to get there, no road for car. But lots of guest. No mktg ad, no free mag reviews, just the power of mouth! The true marketing strategy.
“dedicated to Mauricio Lopez-Rivera & Ratna Wusono “
– Luxury Ayana Hotel to sleep in
– Aquatonic spa. Around Rp.350k. Massage by different water preassure which gives different effect to release your muscles tension and can make a better blood circulation. Huge warm and cool watered pool with sunset view on the hill. Relaxing your mind, body and eyes.
“Dedicated to L’Oreal Indonesia divisions management committee during ‘my time’ ”
– Hang out at the Rock bar. Bar built on the rock, open aired under the stars, and sounds of the real wave underneath. You have to ride an outdoorlift to get here. A little fear factor. Find yourself a sofa bed
Phone 0361 702222
– Just simply deep in or lay low at tegal wangi temple beach and sipping a young coconut on a budget waroong on cliff with 5 stars view. A white sandy beach with turqoua blueish water surrounds by big cliff.
Go thru Ayana hotel, there is a step down to the beach.
Or if you don’t want to go into Ayana, from Jl Karang Mas Sejahtera when you see Ayana hotel gate turn right until you find Tegal Wangi Temple. Find the step down to the beach
coconut at tegal wangi beach
Sunset view of Uluwatu coast
Filed under $$$, $$$ eat jimbaran/uluwatu, $$$ sleep jimbaran/uluwatu, Bali Beachylicious BEACH Project, Beach, Do jimbaran/uluwatu, Eat jimbaran/uluwatu, Highly Recommend, Honeymoon, Jimbaran/Uluwatu, Massage, Sleep jimbaran/uluwatu, what to DO, where to EAT
You will sit right on the sand with candle light, romantic. With the view of plane landing, looks like they land on the water. But the most important is fresh and tasty seafoods.
Turn on small road next to Intercontinental Hotel. There are view choice:
– Teba restaurant 0361 708676 / 08123807922
– Bakti Cafe Mekar sari. Packages (foods+drinks+fruits) Rp.50k-220k available
– My favorite is Manega Café. 0361 705888 / 08123933539