An indoor show about Indonesian Cultures from all over the Island packed in 1.5hours of dancing, story telling, beautiful acrobatic action, with good sound system, laser show, and a little bit of fire and water involved.
Interesting but if its open air show will be more existing. And if you have saw Moulin Rouge in France or amphitheater in Senchen China, this one is less colossal.
Show Times: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday at 19:00.
Ticket depends on the class seat from $55-120, special price for Indonesian (bring ID)
Bali Nusa Dua Theatre (Ex. Amphitheatre Nusa Dua, near by Sogo Bali Collection)
Kawasan Pariwisata Nusa Dua, Komplek BTDC, Nusa Dua 80363
t : +62 361 770 197
“as the result of getting bored to sit on the couch during rainy days, an indoor activities idea“
1. Maya Ubud Resort & Spa (Jl. Gunung Sari Peliatan Ubud, Indonesia, 80571)
2. COMO Shambhala Estate (Banjar Begawan, Desa Melinggih Kelod, Payangan, Gianyar, Ubud, Indonesia, 80571)
3. Alila Villas Uluwatu (Jl Belimbing Sari Banjar Tambiyak, Desa Pecatu Bali, Indonesia, 80364)
4. Ubud Hanging Gardens (Desa Buahan, Payangan Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia, 80571)
5. Four Seasons Resort Sayan Bali (Sayan, Gianyar, Ubud, Bali, 80571)
Full details and picture, click:
– Monkey forrest
– Jazz nite on local club
– see Barong dance
– Rafting in ayung river
– Conyon tubbing or buggy car (through rice fileds) Phone 0361 720766 / 8080305/8
– visit Tohpati village to make batik and silver jewelry
– visit Tirtha Empul temple you can jump to holly water pool with baliness to clean your soul. You may see Tampaksiring Palace from here
Tirta Empul worship pool
‘Terasering’ rice field
– Museum hoping, Jl Raya Campuhan. There are nice museum: Neka (a classical stuffs) phone 0361979252, and Antinio Balnco phone 0361975502
Kecak Fire Dance
– Hit the BEACH first in the afternoon. A surfer paradise, like a surfer village with lots of warung and ‘cek ombak’ (wave check) spot. Go down on the step stairs and you will find a white sandy beach trapped by the rocks, feels like Leonardo De Caprio on The Beach movie 🙂
– When you tanned enough go visit ULUWATU TEMPLE. Pay respect by wearing something decent or borrow a saroong on the entrance. Hold on tight for your things, the monkey is very often took it from visitors (glasses, camera, hp, bright colored things). Serious, no joke about it.
– Then right before sunset 18.00, pay Rp. 70k entrance fee for FIRE (monkey) KECAK DANCE. Surprisingly unique dance, fire, open aired teather with view of the temple and sunset by the cliff went down the sea. Info 0361 709976 / 08123990063
Part of massive statue on going project and cropped hills on Garuda Wisnu Kencana Park
Kecak dance every sundown and restaurants available
Visit places in Bali on Big fellow
phone 0361 8475332
note: I have not try myself