Simply watch fisherman activities, fisherman’s boys playing football, photo hunting, enjoy sunset of Bali in different angle-a simple life angle, or buy fresh fish from the oven or from the sea
From Kedonganan beach-Jimbaran just go straight on the way to Kuta, until you find small street of desa (village) Tuban. You will find fish market and lots of jukung traditional boats.
“Dedicated to Papa, hasil nyasar bareng”
– Luxury Ayana Hotel to sleep in
– Aquatonic spa. Around Rp.350k. Massage by different water preassure which gives different effect to release your muscles tension and can make a better blood circulation. Huge warm and cool watered pool with sunset view on the hill. Relaxing your mind, body and eyes.
“Dedicated to L’Oreal Indonesia divisions management committee during ‘my time’ ”
– Hang out at the Rock bar. Bar built on the rock, open aired under the stars, and sounds of the real wave underneath. You have to ride an outdoorlift to get here. A little fear factor. Find yourself a sofa bed
Phone 0361 702222
– Just simply deep in or lay low at tegal wangi temple beach and sipping a young coconut on a budget waroong on cliff with 5 stars view. A white sandy beach with turqoua blueish water surrounds by big cliff.
Go thru Ayana hotel, there is a step down to the beach.
Or if you don’t want to go into Ayana, from Jl Karang Mas Sejahtera when you see Ayana hotel gate turn right until you find Tegal Wangi Temple. Find the step down to the beach
coconut at tegal wangi beach
Sunset view of Uluwatu coast
Filed under $$$, $$$ eat jimbaran/uluwatu, $$$ sleep jimbaran/uluwatu, Bali Beachylicious BEACH Project, Beach, Do jimbaran/uluwatu, Eat jimbaran/uluwatu, Highly Recommend, Honeymoon, Jimbaran/Uluwatu, Massage, Sleep jimbaran/uluwatu, what to DO, where to EAT
Kecak Fire Dance
– Hit the BEACH first in the afternoon. A surfer paradise, like a surfer village with lots of warung and ‘cek ombak’ (wave check) spot. Go down on the step stairs and you will find a white sandy beach trapped by the rocks, feels like Leonardo De Caprio on The Beach movie 🙂
– When you tanned enough go visit ULUWATU TEMPLE. Pay respect by wearing something decent or borrow a saroong on the entrance. Hold on tight for your things, the monkey is very often took it from visitors (glasses, camera, hp, bright colored things). Serious, no joke about it.
– Then right before sunset 18.00, pay Rp. 70k entrance fee for FIRE (monkey) KECAK DANCE. Surprisingly unique dance, fire, open aired teather with view of the temple and sunset by the cliff went down the sea. Info 0361 709976 / 08123990063
Next to Dreamland beach, but waaayyyyy better. In term of crowd and price 🙂
Worse entrance than Dreamland (steeped steps) inside Pecatu Complex. Go to narrow alley by prada condo area
White sandy beach with some warungs, benches, and amazing sunset.
“Dedicated to Indri Prastanti”
Loved by Jakarta visitors and surfers
The enterance is inside Pecatu Complex in Bukit area near GWK park
Becoming a new Kuta beach which packed with people. White sandy beach with strong wave for surfer.
Becareful if you bring an infant.
There is a fancy Klapa Club overview cliff and sea. Nice view but overprice and so-so quality of food
football on sunset
Santai di pantai.
Off 66 street/Arjuna street, fun part of the beach. Cheep bakso (meatball soup) by the beach and so many activities you can try or watch.
Beach volleyball, mini simply tenis, learn to surf (2hours stand up guaranteed), or bodyboard which easy to play yet super fun!!
You can rent an umbrella for Rp.30k-50k for double chairs. While waiting for beautiful infamous Bali sunset you can read book or more fancy with ebook, massage on the beach, do a cute nail polish, temporary tattoos a la gangster, listen to your ipod, or just simply swim and massaged by the waves.
And by surprise there sometime a live reage performance, cool.
In case you forgot to bring books, there’s a second books stall near by.