A chill beach club and restaurant with breath taking view of Indian ocean with surfers catching the waves.
Light foods, drinks, cute pool, comfortable bean bag chairs on implant white sandy garden, enough to enjoy a perfect sunset.
Located high level land of uluwatu area in Pecatu, find a blue sign on the road, just follow a narrow dirt road and you will find this cute place at the end of the road. Around 20 minutes from Kuta, depend on the traffic of course.
Chiringuito El Kabron Spanish Restaurant & Cliff Club
Jl. Pantai Cemongkak, Pecatu Bali
Ph +62 87862603708
-On nice companion of R1ns0 and Indra the tatoo guy-
Don’t expect some weird bread from Taiwan. The bakery owned by Taiwanese, that’s why it named Roti Taiwan. Not because the bread is specially made from Taiwan.
Its just a regular bread, chocolate, cheese, banana+cheese, blueberry, pandan and many more depends on availability because its very high demands.
Good value of money.
Try their Golden Croissant, smaller than regular croissant, but it is very crispy, a little but right portion of sweet taste, and it is like melting in your mouth.
You will find this small store on your left hand side on the way to uluwatu/GWK from Kuta/airport, 500meters from three section of gas station.
Newly open further down close to Mc D by pass Jimbaran Jl Uluwatu
“Dedicated to my lovely ‘nyablak’ cousin, caring mama and successful busines lady, Endah ProboRINI”
When you feel romantic, go to Alila villa to spend romantic and luxury feeling with a hypnotize sunset over the ocean on top of the cliff with infinity pool and unique architecture villa. Sip their mocktails.
From Kuta area go to uluwatu way, after passing huge Pecatu residence gate watch out for black signage of Alila Villa on your left hand side.
Mocktail starts Rp 160k
Alila Villas Uluwatu
Jl Belimbing Sari
Banjar Tambiyak, Desa Pecatu
P : +62 361 848 2166
“Refferer Indri mama Uma, dedicated to @HendraPurjaka”
Simply watch fisherman activities, fisherman’s boys playing football, photo hunting, enjoy sunset of Bali in different angle-a simple life angle, or buy fresh fish from the oven or from the sea
From Kedonganan beach-Jimbaran just go straight on the way to Kuta, until you find small street of desa (village) Tuban. You will find fish market and lots of jukung traditional boats.
“Dedicated to Papa, hasil nyasar bareng”
Best teh (tea) tarik in town both hot/cold, roti canai, roti tambal (omelet with canai), martabak (different taste of regular martabak), nasi kuning (yellow rice). All serve with chicken curry.
Simple small place, with super friendly staffs, owned by young man from batak who tried his luck in Bali.
– Sunset Road (at almost on Kerobokan fork). Phone 0361-2726383
– Jl Uluwatu 2
Filed under $, $ eat jimbaran/uluwatu, $ eat seminyak/legian, all Halal, no Pork, Eat jimbaran/uluwatu, Eat seminyak/legian, Family with Kids, Highly Recommend, Jimbaran/Uluwatu, Seminyak/Legian, where to EAT
– Luxury Ayana Hotel to sleep in
– Aquatonic spa. Around Rp.350k. Massage by different water preassure which gives different effect to release your muscles tension and can make a better blood circulation. Huge warm and cool watered pool with sunset view on the hill. Relaxing your mind, body and eyes.
“Dedicated to L’Oreal Indonesia divisions management committee during ‘my time’ ”
– Hang out at the Rock bar. Bar built on the rock, open aired under the stars, and sounds of the real wave underneath. You have to ride an outdoorlift to get here. A little fear factor. Find yourself a sofa bed
Phone 0361 702222
– Just simply deep in or lay low at tegal wangi temple beach and sipping a young coconut on a budget waroong on cliff with 5 stars view. A white sandy beach with turqoua blueish water surrounds by big cliff.
Go thru Ayana hotel, there is a step down to the beach.
Or if you don’t want to go into Ayana, from Jl Karang Mas Sejahtera when you see Ayana hotel gate turn right until you find Tegal Wangi Temple. Find the step down to the beach
coconut at tegal wangi beach
Sunset view of Uluwatu coast
Filed under $$$, $$$ eat jimbaran/uluwatu, $$$ sleep jimbaran/uluwatu, Bali Beachylicious BEACH Project, Beach, Do jimbaran/uluwatu, Eat jimbaran/uluwatu, Highly Recommend, Honeymoon, Jimbaran/Uluwatu, Massage, Sleep jimbaran/uluwatu, what to DO, where to EAT
You will sit right on the sand with candle light, romantic. With the view of plane landing, looks like they land on the water. But the most important is fresh and tasty seafoods.
Turn on small road next to Intercontinental Hotel. There are view choice:
– Teba restaurant 0361 708676 / 08123807922
– Bakti Cafe Mekar sari. Packages (foods+drinks+fruits) Rp.50k-220k available
– My favorite is Manega Café. 0361 705888 / 08123933539
Kecak Fire Dance
– Hit the BEACH first in the afternoon. A surfer paradise, like a surfer village with lots of warung and ‘cek ombak’ (wave check) spot. Go down on the step stairs and you will find a white sandy beach trapped by the rocks, feels like Leonardo De Caprio on The Beach movie 🙂
– When you tanned enough go visit ULUWATU TEMPLE. Pay respect by wearing something decent or borrow a saroong on the entrance. Hold on tight for your things, the monkey is very often took it from visitors (glasses, camera, hp, bright colored things). Serious, no joke about it.
– Then right before sunset 18.00, pay Rp. 70k entrance fee for FIRE (monkey) KECAK DANCE. Surprisingly unique dance, fire, open aired teather with view of the temple and sunset by the cliff went down the sea. Info 0361 709976 / 08123990063